Service Type: Companion

Are you looking for someone with some fire in their belly? The look of a dark passion in her eyes? An electric touch? Maybe even hint of mischief in her smile?

I've found my passion in life in passion itself. Providing intentional companionship has become my greatest source of fulfillment. You will find me intelligent as well as nurturing, open minded, playful, bubbly, but also a little dark and mysterious. I am bold and sassy, loud and lively. I want to connect with people and treat not just their bodies, but also their hearts and minds as well. I seek to unearth you're deepest desires and explore avenues of sensual pleasure that is mental as well as physical.

Come wrap your arms around my small waist, stare into my oceanic eyes, run your fingers through my raven hair, caress my milky white skin. Let yourself slip into my world where there are no demands on you, no phones to answer or emails to reply to. Allow yourself to be submerged into a dark fantasy, a flirtatious playtime, or a light punishment.

NO PM PLEASE! I DON'T GET AUTOMATICALLY ALERTED AND MIGHT MISS YOU!
CALL 510-761-1849
EMAIL [email protected]
Name:  FullSizeRender (10).jpg
Views: 173
Size:  111.3 KB
Name:  kneeling.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  103.0 KB
Name:  arm.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  80.8 KB