Service Type: Companion

First Thank You for stopping at my ad. With so many girls to choose from I hope you will choose me. It is time for you to indulge yourself to the benefits of a woman who is incredibly aware and receptive. Making it easy to connect with you and quickly cater to your desires. I am simply myself when I am with you. I am terrible at putting on a facade, it has been said in my reviews I am surprisingly candid. If you have a great sense of humor, I'm certain we will get along great. It is my goal to put you at ease from the moment you walk thru my door. It is time for you to indulge and treat yourself to the benefits of having an exciting experience with a charismatic exotic beauty. I will always go out of my way to exceed your expectations of me. I host in a beautiful studio loft close to Downtown Salt Lake City. I prefer weekday daytime appointments, but can make most anytime work with advance notice.

Now I suppose I should tell you something about how I look and my personality. I have soft brown skin that is sure to keep your fire burning. I have alluring dark chocolate eyes that are sexy and seductive and compliment my very exotic look. Sexy toned long legs with rock hard thighs. Beautiful natural large bust that measures at a 36 DDD. My measurements are a 28 inch waist and 32 inch hips. I have soft pink pouty lips to kiss you. My ethnic background is African American and Italian which makes for a dynamic mix of fire and passion. I have soft shoulder length brown hair with golden highlights.

I would say that I am playful, quirky, down to earth, enthralled with the world and just about everything in it. I am completely open minded and have a sweet free spirit. Spontaneity runs thru my veins! I am seductive and sensual and I will make sure you are relaxed and at ease when we meet. I also understand that my rates aren't for everyone but for those, who appreciate quality and a low volume provider like myself.

If you think I sound like a great match for you, please read the information on my website. You can fill out my Booking Page, Text, Email or Call Me. I am ly discreet and can assure you complete anonymity. I will not contact you until you contact me. I am naturally eager to please, my goal is that you leave with a smile on your face. And hopefully you feel like you made a new special friend. All of my contact information is below.

xoxoxo
Nikki
www.naughtydarlingnikki.com
[email protected]
(385)645-4756
@naughtydnikki. (Twitter)Name:  6FFC4B88-D74E-47A1-A324-07A01B5C0065.jpeg
Views: 300
Size:  63.2 KB

* I do duos with Jazzy Jen
* I don’t see guys under 27