UTAH’s FAV ... your Mediterranean Mistress is always here to PLAY... 😘

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 11"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: European
    Service Type: Companion

Hello, My name is Jazzy Jen. From Salt Lake City, UT, San Francisco, CA and all over I am known as your top VIP choice provider with nothing less than stellar reviews. I consider myself a firecracker who wants to light up your day and go boom in the night. I am an exotic European Goddess who has the body of a Model, with long, long legs I stand at 5'11 with perfect measurements of 34C-24-38, Jet Black Hair and Intoxicating Green Eyes that dazzle like Emeralds. All pics/videos are REAL and RECENT. I update my pictures every three months so no surprises, what you see is what you get GUARANTEED! My service is the experience to make your dearest dreams come true with a mixture of play and seduction.

Contact Info: Phone 801-259-7523 Email: [email protected]
    Please Provide at least one reference when contacting meName:  6D8A746B-F4C8-4AAC-91E4-E1EE561F0006.jpg
Views: 3439
Size:  0Name:  C5E132F9-FA61-4EF2-9CA1-F58D2DC89DC6.jpeg
Views: 3438
Size:  0Name:  E2794ABD-0094-44AA-B1AD-CAF5762205C3.jpg
Views: 3445
Size:  0
    Longer, multi-hour appointments are my speciality and my favorite. I love to have time to really get to know my gentlemen...please inquire for rates

I look forward to meeting YOU! Call now and Reserve your TIME, you will be happy you did

XOXO
    JJ
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JazzyJennifer2

Re: UTAH’s FAV ... your Mediterranean Mistress is always here to PLAY... 😘

You are so gorgeous

+ Reply to Ad