Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Meet&Fuck Live Sex
+ Reply to Ad

Capitol Hill, 2 HOURS FOR 1 HOUR DONATION See ad for schedule and instructions BEFORE CONTACTING

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 9.58.48 AM.jpg
Views: 8668
Size:  0

[B] HOURS AVAILABLE
    Wednesday: 7am-11pm
    Thursday: 7am-11pm
    Friday: 7am-11pm
    Saturday & Sunday: Inquire

NEW AND RETURNING CLIENTS PLEASE NOTE: Rates have changed. Grandfathered rates are not applicable on specials.

PLEASE READ FULL AD. ANY MENTION OF MONEY OR MENU WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF CORRESPONDENCE

I'm Kennedy, your newest upscale provider, here to service your every need and desire. I'm young and professional, here to indulge my naughtier side with you. Whether we meet for an early morning rendezvous to start our days off right, a quickie lunch meeting to get past that slump, or a long, sensual evening session to unwind, you will leave my space feeling light as air. I'm a 29 years old, 5-7, 130-*** woman of Irish descent. I have waist-length dark brown hair, flawless porcelain skin and high, firm breasts.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHEDULING
    PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, AND FOLLOW TO THE LETTER. Let's start off on a sexy tone, etiquette and listening skills make a world of difference!

To setup an appointment please send a pm through the board, AND email me at [email protected]. Emails without a corresponding private message will be ignored. If my inbox is full, I will still receive a notification from your profile, which will serve just as well to verify your handle. If you do not have at least 2 acknowledged reviews/vouches on your profile, please include at least 2 known providers, and their comprehensive contact info, including a link to their site through which I can send a verifiable private message. I no longer see newbies.. Please see my profile for rates, menu and more photos. I will not discuss my menu (or hints to the effect) or rates over email or over the phone.

Please answer the following questions in your email, and please be honest (no judgements). My discretion and yours could be at risk if you are not, and I may have to turn you away.

A) Do you have any physical limitations that prevent you from moving quickly and quietly up narrow stairs and/or that will require special attention in session?
    B) Are you under the age of 30?

Please have dates and times you are interested in ready to go. I want to be able to work around your schedule, not the other way around. Questions like "When are you free?" or "I want an appointment" don't help either of us.

Instructions, phone number, and any other loose ends will be given when the appointment is confirmed. I do prefer to limit our pre-appointment communications to email or private message. My Capitol Hill incall is private, discreet and easy-to-find. INCALL ONLY.

RATES
    Rates are never to be discussed in our communications. You will find my rates, both old and new, listed on the left hand side of my main profile page. The durations I list are what I offer.

You are grandfathered in at the old rate if you:
    1) Met me before 01/01/2018 AND

2) We have had zero issues.

SPECIALS

Specials are to be offered, not asked for. Specials are only as current as my most recent ad.
    Specials are not applicable on the grandfathered rates. If a you are currently on the grandfathered rate and feel that you would receive the most value by opting for the new rates in order to take advantage of a special, you are welcome to do so. This would not lock you in to the new rate.

TIME POLICIES
    Please be aware that at the 45 minute rate, sessions end at EXACTLY 45 minutes. Unfortunately, opting for the shorter session and taking advantage of my tendency to be flexible has become an unsavory tactic. I am much more lenient starting at hour sessions.

MY INCALL
    I utilize a private incall in the heart of Capitol Hill, not far from the E Olive Way Starbucks. My place is warm, clean and inviting, with a very private and discreet entrance. Located not 5 minutes (10 walking) from downtown and the financial district, you can easily slip away for some lunchtime fun

ROLEPLAY/OUTFIT/MAKEUP REQUESTS
    I'm at my best when I'm being myself, however outfits requests within reason will be considered 24 hours in advance. My normal clothing choices tend towards business-casual. My makeup and skin products, if I choose to wear any, are natural, unscented and hypo-allergenic. I do not take makeup requests.

GIFTS
    ..are always appreciated, but should only come in the form of fresh flowers or extra donation.
    Please avoid bringing me food, alcohol, clothing or lingerie without previous discussion.

NEWBIES
    I no longer see anyone with less than 2 references from reputable ladies.

MY EXPECTATIONS
    You will find me to be reliable, honest and communicative. I expect the same from you. Additionally, my personal hygiene and the cleanliness of my incall are impeccable. Neither of those points need to be addressed in our communications.

DEALBREAKERS
    I do reserve the right to discontinue communication and void any prior arrangements without warning if any of the following violations occur:

1) Explicit language
    2) Any mention of money in exchange for services
    3) Negotiating or haggling OF ANY KIND. This includes hint-hinting about specials I am not currently advertising, attempting to manipulate a special that I AM running, asking for shorter sessions than I list, or offering to exchange services for time.
    4) Abusing special rates i.e. ONLY seeing me on specials. I keep track.
    5) Rudeness or abuse
    Last edited by KissMe Kennedy; 05-16-2018 at 11:13 AM.

+ Reply to Ad