Service Type: Body Rub

Recent friends saw my late post under Body Rub and asked if I have changed services. The answer is no, I just love variety and welcome erotic touch anyday into my life.

Tantric studies was my obsession that led me here to the Hobby Board. After reading a book cover to cover, then I would read it again. Afterwards I would buy another and repeat. Few years later I needed more of Tantric love and started searching for workshops. These workshops were expensive so eventually I took more classes with partner's if they would pay for entry fee. Yes I have the Tantric touch! No I am not a Dakini but have been mistaken for one on many occasions. Always a 90 minute deal, my favorite!

My cozy private discreet SE location is close to Woodstock Blvd 15-20 min from downtown or 5 min from 205/Foster exit.
NO newbies. You must have a recent well known reference.

Please state hello here in a pm message prior to contacting me via cell 971 two two zero - 6619 then it is okay to check for availability after 9 AM.
NO early AM calls/or text thank you! Be sure to state your member ID name so I respond to any email or phone message.

Read my profile, NO questions other than, coordinating time.

Looking forward to connecting with other sexy like minded adults!