Service Type: Companion

[CENTER]Hello Gentleman of PA!

I'm an explorer. I've solo travelled to 4 conntinents and 37 states. I've been told I smile and laugh a lot.

Name:  paul 1.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  146.1 KB

My name is Vy. Everyone says I remind them of a long lost girlfriend. My face is an absolute liar. It appears innocent even angelic. But the truth is I am a vixen of epic proportions.

VISIT:

HARRISBURG- (DOWNTOWN)

-Tuesday, June 5th

BIO:

I have a girl next door look (effortlessly sexy without trying) and a passion for the 3 R's :running, reading, and real estate.)

As a metropolitan, I have spent many years in the big city, crossing paths with everyone from elite business men to knarly self- starters. I am 100% confident I can put you at ease whether in suite for a few hours or out to dinner (my personal favorite).

(From a glance)

Nationality: Afro-American

Physical: Model high check bones, smooth chocolate skin, squeezable round tooshie.

Mental: University Graduate, Published Author by 2, Former Humanities Teacher

Quirks: Speculative Fiction, Running, Video Games

I love to give and will do anything for you to prove you are loved. Leave it to me, and I will find the right mix for you. I am intelligent, educated and worldly, and I promise the conversation will be just as good as everything else.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:

@vykennedy

(I don't tweet a lot. I prefer face to face contact. I miss the days when people actually connected face to face instead of blindly typing/posting onto a screen. You will find that I am a firecracker, but like a good friendship, connection blossoms over time.)

DONATIONS:

PLEASE, contact me with your screening info for proper gift amount.

Screening is a must. Proper instructions can be found on my website. (link below)
Absoutely, no same day appointments. I advise guys with a hectic schedule to get a pre-screen. (Meaning that I will screen you NOW and IF (trust me it will be a BIG if) I have time on your chosen day, I can see if I can pencil you in.

I do not discriminate based on ethnicity/nationality, ability, age (so long as you're 18+), orientation, gender or weight. The only requirement to see me is that you're polite and respectful.

[email protected]
The best way to contact me is through email : )
http://www.secret2ndlife.com