Service Type: Fetish

Villainess, Boss Bitch, Humiliatrix, FemDom, Domina....

Oh Vegas, how I have missed you...

Did you miss me?

Prove it...

Visiting Vegas 5/22-5/30

Now accepting Pre Booking applications..

(Model: hanna2348)

I have a innate penchant for the quintessential Boss Bitch and Humiliatrix roles. I become luminous with glee when presented an opportunity to exercise my unique brand of sinister craftiness.

Spontaneous public displays of humiliation and servitude keep my cup full and my teeth bare.

You may fantasize of simply surrendering at the feet of an Authoritative Goddess, or eagerly await punishment for failing to satisfactorily complete your work tasks by an overbearing and emasculating Ultra Boss Bitch.

You may be toying with the idea of experimenting with public humiliation, where each week (or even each day for those that can’t get enough) I up the ante, raise the stakes, and flirt with your limits until you quiver.

You have one job: impeccable communication. I expect and accept nothing less. Clearly convey your desires, needs, fantasies, and limits, and I will diligently lead you into a world of anticipation, suspense, and exhilaration that you have only experienced as lustful mirages deep in your psyche. The possibilities are limited only as far as your mind can wander and your words can communicate.

Whether you are an inquisitive novice or a trained slave, whatever your speed, you are welcomed and encouraged to explore your most relentless cravings in a discrete, safe, and controlled setting with a wicked and receptive domme.

I look forward to exploring devious proclivities together.

Conveniently located incall. Outcalls at my descrection and will require an additional fee for travel.

All bookings su***ect to deposit/cancellation fee, at my discretion.

hh 180
hr 250
90min 350
2hr 450

Inquire about Duos!

Inquire for extended bookings, social/public engagements, and shopping adventures.

BOOKING:
To book a session, please submit a request via [email protected] containing a concise but direct introduction outlining your experience and interests. All experience levels are welcome as long as you have clear communication. 24-hour advance notice is required for all sessions.

NOTE:
All booking requests made without two verifiable provider references will need to provide identity verification to my satisfaction before a booking request is confirmed.

[email protected]
WEBSITE COMING SOON...