Have you been looking for a sign that it's time to embrace your hidden side with a fetishistic goddess? Searching for the perfect companion to explore your ideal fetish fantasy with?

The time had arrived .

I am Stella-Violette, step into my presence, let go of any worries and thoughts from your everyday life and Step into a world separate from the ordinary and experience a space of erotic leisure,fantasy and pleasure

I am a petite all natural beauty, 5'1 with a lovely curvy hourglass shape that craves worship, with alluring expresso eyes and pouty lush lips.
My petite size makes being dominated by me a truly exhilarating and sensual exchange of power dynamics.
I enjoy bringing a playful, slightly sadistic, teasing edge to my domination style.

Embrace and Explore your kinky or submissive side.

What naughty side have you been curious to explore?
What is your most secret fantasy you've wished to create?

Let us create that perfect experience and more.

I am authentic, thoughtful, curious, and openminded.

Let me set you completely at ease, allow yourself to be taken away in the Moment.

There are many forms of pleasures available in the delicious world of kink and fetish and I love exploring them, let's create your ideal fantasy escape together.

Book me through my contact form at website: stellaviolette.online
Email for questions:[email protected]

Available 12pm-10pm Mon,Wed-Sat
Outcall to The Bay Area
Incall Available only with Pre-Booking, at a luxurious private Dungeon in Oakland

Screening Required

Fav fetishes include:CMNF, PowerPlay, Spanking, Trampling,Face Slapping, Vape Fetish, Armpit Worship, Balloon Fetish, Heel/Sock/Stockings Worship, Chastity/Keyholding, Petplay, Humiliation,SPH, Ballbusting, Light CBT