Service Type: Companion

Hello lovely people,
Allow me to introduce myself - my name is Lola, I am a Upscale Latina Companion catering to distinguished and discreet gentlemen. I am based in Los Angeles but travel throughout the states.
I stand at 5 ft 7. with full luscious lips, brown eyes and long natural black hair flowing all the way past my curvaceous body and right above my waist. As a young woman of only 23, I am sophisticated, ambitious, and cultured beyond my years.
I am a self-proclaimed lover of life; a woman who adores men and woman, and I make it a priority to make my companion feel confident and completely at ease.
Among many interests; I enjoy literature, cooking, art, fine dining, and dancing.
Without knowing anything about you, I understand you are looking to escape the strains and normality of day to day life and are seeking a new and exciting adventure. I enjoy taking the time to understand my lovers.
My focus is on quality engagements, not quantity. I specialize in extended dates that allow us to connect on a deeper level. We can spend a simple, quiet evening in, if that’s your desire, but I have a wide range of interests, and can suggest any number of activities to help you relax. I invite you to my world and cant wait to make you a part of it.
Until we meet,
xo Lola