Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

NEW- No Constructed Persona; No Script, Authentic & Genuine Italian Beauty in Seattle May 23rd - 26th

Hair color: Dirty Blonde
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Slim
    Ethnicity: European
    Service Type: Companion

Seattle / Bellevue

A stolen glance at the bar, the feel of fingertips grazing my lower back, whispered romance exchanged between you and I, the savoriness of champagne bubbles effervescing on your tongue....all of these are sensations I find myself anticipating before a first rendezvous.

I live for excitement and the thrill of the new, yet treasure the familiarity that builds between two people with a shared connection. Perhaps you too long for someone with whom you can be yourself around, someone who makes you feel at ease while prompting a sense of excitement. Perhaps that person is me...

I have a penchant for travel and an insatiable thirst for knowledge, be it of the kind learned in classrooms or gained through lived experience. I prefer spending time with gentlemen looking for a genuine connection, both natural and passionate. To quote William James, "We are like islands in the sea, separate on the surface but connected in the deep..."

If this short description entices you, please take a look at my website for how to book an appointment, as well as my rates.

Seattle / Bellevue

SCREENING

Screening is Required for all new Friends - Please CLICK HERE New friends please take the time to read this page

Affectionately,

Isabella

Mobile: 646-481-2886 ( Text Only )
    Email: [email protected]
    Web Page www.IsabellaFarfallina.com
    Last edited by isafarfallina; 05-23-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Re: 1st Time Visit - New Pics- No Constructed Persona; No Script, Authentic & Genuine Italian Beauty in Seattle May 21st - 24th

You are so gorgeous

Re: 1st Time Visit - New Pics- No Constructed Persona; No Script, Authentic & Genuine Italian Beauty in Seattle May 21st - 24th

Thank you so much i'm really looking forward to my 1st Visit to the Emerald City

+ Reply to Ad