What have you always wanted to try?
I cherish emotional and mental ventures, and I am a big fan of language and flirtation — I revel the chance to be taught new phrases while enjoying poetry, art, and nature.

I am easy going and intuitive as a compassionate lady and shameless hedonist. I’ve been told that I am engaging, trustworthy, clever, and quite open. I certainly feel like I’ve found my calling: ushering folks along new paths or ones they haven’t had much opprotunity to explore

I’ve always been one for adventure. On the same side of that token, guiding folks into new territories and discovering your new boundaries is my pleasure. I offer a mental toast to the wild dreams of the mind that have brought you here

Chief among them must be the curiosities and charms that surround trans women. There is only a rare chance anyone will get to be graced by a sweet mid20s trans girls company

You have found that chance here

If the embrace of a tall goddess of a woman makes you blush and gets the blood running, if you break into a giddy sweat thinking of submission and having a collar tightened around your neck, I think it is about time we get acquainted.

I want to hear about all that must be dwelling on your thoughts, why don’t we talk through them all.
I invite you to come explore with me and learn something new about yourself. What’s life without a bit of adventure?
I excell at ritualistic massage and am quite skilled with my hands and lips.

Impress me with a 20 buck gift card if you'd like to chat and get to know me more, or maybe we can rush things and have dinner or coffee somewhere
But from there we can plan to meet for
300- hour and a half
400- two hours
600 - a quarter day
1000- overnight

The best way to get a hold of me is through email [email protected] (may be due to change in the near future)
Or