Hey there gentlemen out there my name is Hailey May and I'm new to the Grey's harbor area(Aberdeen, Hoquiam, & ocean shore's area)! I'm going to be available for the rest of this week and through the entire weekend too, for "outcalls only"! I am willing to travel though anywhere from kitsap, to mason, to Jefferson, to pierce, to king, and then even to Thurston county as well! So please don't ever be scared to ask me if I'll come on out your direction! To describe myself to you a little bit I'm a sexy, young, red headed, milf, with dreamy blue eye's, and DDD's! Also To also describe a little bit about myself and the things that I enjoy are such thing's like role playing, playing dress up, worship, light bondage, and I even enjoy water sports! So if any or if all of these sound like things that you might also enjoy you yourself then by all means please reach out to me and we can get something set up to get together sometime here soon! So give me a text or call now and let's start making some memories that you'll be daydreaming about for weeks to come! I'm also going to be offering some really awesome special deals for this entire week and weekend due to my only being able I offer my availability of only being able to provide outcalls right now at this moment in time! So hopefully that will workout for you because I can't wait to hear from you so please give me a text or a call now!!
(360)979-3101