Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

💋In Tupelo 4 Memorial Day Weekend💋Avail 6am-3am💋Book Now💋Miss Stacey💋Highly Reviewed 💋P411 Verified💋

Hair color: Black
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: DD Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

Hello Elite Gentlemen 😘

Im glad I have piqued your interest to have brought you here! You may call me Miss Stacey Lace. I am an exclusive and selective yet the best Ebony companion there is! For the gentlemen that unfamiliar with me please take a look at my 5 star reviews here on the board.

I am very selective with the gentleman I chose to spend time with! I am extremely low volume and pride myself on that. I’m the perfect infatuate on those professional generous gentlemen who crave to fill that little something missing out of there every day norm especially romantically or fetish!

All new friends must be screened. To speed up the process please send info when contacting me..

💛Name/TNA Handle
    💛Race/Age
    💛Email/phone number
    💛Desired date, time and session length
    💛Verification: references from 1-2 previous ladies and link to their website,p411 or business card

💛When & Where You Can See Me:
    ▪️5/25-5/29 Tupelo,Mississippi

🏩Upscale Tupelo Incall

😈Ask About My Dark Side Menu

💛Here's the donation I request for my time and companionship.
    Incall Donations
    💌150/Half Hour
    💌250/Hour
    💌500/2Hours

OUTCALLS: Outcalls are also available to upscale hotels and private residences with a 1hr minimum visit and may incur a $40 transportation donation depending on distance..

✉️Please provide the donation discreetly in a sealed envelope or card at the beginning of our time together.

Disclaimer: All donations are for time and companionship only. By agreeing to see me, you agree to the conditions of the meeting. I will not tolerate requests for anything illegal. Doing so will cause you to be permanently blocked. Please be a gentleman and do not use any inappropriate language by phone, text, or email.

P.S. If you wish to want to know more about me or want to join my mailing list please
    visit my website http://staceyloveablelace.vividproviders.com

Until We Meet,
    Miss Stacey Lace
    P411 ID: 195430
    Snapchat : msstaceylace
    [email protected]
    NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS
    Last edited by Mistress Christian; 06-04-2018 at 10:02 AM.

+ Reply to Ad