Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support

+ Reply to Thread

Be Gentle ladies newbie ready to explore:)

Anyone willing to help a new man navigate and make friends quickly Brad

Re: Be Gentle ladies newbie ready to explore:)

Welcome!❤️

Welcome aboard!

A few thoughts that might make your entry a little smoother: Use your "About Me" profile! Add as much as you can about yourself, your likes/dislikes, what you're seeking here, etc. The more you share, the better our chances of seeing if we might be a match without wasting too much time.

Remember that explicit messages will generally get you blocked. If you don't see what you're looking for on a profile or website, you can either move on or attempt to ask in an indirect way such as, "May I share a fantasy I have with you?" and wait for a Yes before describing how you want to get pegged with a 3-ft silicone dildo while wearing a cheerleader outfit and stilettos. (Hyperbole very intended, but also dear GOD the messages we get...don't be that guy!)

READ the ad! READ the website! If you reach out in a way we specifically request you not, or ask about info that's readily available on our website, it puts you on the naughty list.

Be prepared to be SCREENED. We screen for our safety and yours. We're not interested in outing you; we just want to be safe. You can search for newbie-friendly providers if you don't have references. Some providers don't always usewith references anyway.

May you find the pleasure and passion you deserve!

Quote Originally Posted by TabithaRose View Post
    Welcome aboard!

A few thoughts that might make your entry a little smoother: Use your "About Me" profile! Add as much as you can about yourself, your likes/dislikes, what you're seeking here, etc. The more you share, the better our chances of seeing if we might be a match without wasting too much time.

Remember that explicit messages will generally get you blocked. If you don't see what you're looking for on a profile or website, you can either move on or attempt to ask in an indirect way such as, "May I share a fantasy I have with you?" and wait for a Yes before describing how you want to get pegged with a 3-ft silicone dildo while wearing a cheerleader outfit and stilettos. (Hyperbole very intended, but also dear GOD the messages we get...don't be that guy!)

READ the ad! READ the website! If you reach out in a way we specifically request you not, or ask about info that's readily available on our website, it puts you on the naughty list.

Be prepared to be SCREENED. We screen for our safety and yours. We're not interested in outing you; we just want to be safe. You can search for newbie-friendly providers if you don't have references. Some providers don't always usewith references anyway.

May you find the pleasure and passion you deserve!
    Tabitha, you truly are a gift!

Welcome

+ Reply to Thread