Service Type: Companion

Do you like it hot and wild, but only get cool and casual? Are you the bold and spicey type, even though she's mild and mellow? Is that thought of you receiving your enjoying your most favorite naughty activities lingering in the back of your mind, with no relief in sight? Well, I can't fix all your problems, but I can definitely make a few of them better.

Attachment 771221

I want what you want, and I know how to give it. Being driven with the ability to give you the fulfillment for all those naughty need's comes with a passion and a desire for truly loving the fun that I can provide and share with you.

Whether your wanting an experience filled with attentiveness, passion and play, Or, if you're in the mood for something that's a bit more hotter and a lot more wilder, with me, you'll can have just that! I’m flexible in more ways than one!

Attachment 771222

If maturity, skills and the eagerness to please matter to you, then you should come see me. If you need more encouragement, you can always go count the star’s on (what used to be) my terrific reviews. I'm sure they can give you a much better idea of just what kind of fun awaits you! If not, you can always use your imagination.

I have a clean, very private and worry-free incall located in the Se area of Portland. The parking is simple, private and discreet and the service is guaranteed.

Attachment 771223

Today $25/off an hours visit.