Service Type: Companion

Whether you’re looking for someone to spend a night on the town, or a night of relaxing conversation and connection… I’m the girl for you.

I’m down to earth and prefer the company of a gentleman who appreciates the company of a beautiful and curvy goddess.

I am available for dinner dates, dancing, and social engagements as well as an evening talking and connecting with a new friend.

When you’re looking to spend some quality time with someone without the requisites of a traditional relationship, I have some great options for you to consider…
All of my options are outcall only and should be considered +expenses.

Date Night
My “Date Nights” are all inclusive evenings of fun and entertainment. with approximate times… I tend to not watch the clock for these options. These are great options for someone who is looking for some company for the evening where there is no pressure of time constraints. This allows us to just enjoy each others company to see where the evening takes us.
It is best if longer evenings like these are arranged in advance so I can make sure I have time and space available for you...
Date Night An Evening In - $400 Don’t want all of the hassle and hustle of being out in a crowd but still want the company of someone for dinner, drinks and snuggling in for a movie or social interaction? Approximately 3 hours
Date Night An Evening Out - $500 When you want some company for the evening for dinner, dancing and social interaction. Approximately 4 hours
Date Night Photo Date - $400 - If you’d like to create some fun and sexy images with an experienced full figured curvy girl, then I’m the girl for you! I’m an experienced model. You can see some of my work in my Diverxity Portfolio. Approximately 3 hours

If brevity is more your style I also have hourly options
Dinner and Drinks only -$40hr + Expenses -- a great icebreaker that is also my newbie screening process
$200 hour
$120 hh

I have limited incall available that is for well referred guests, VIP's and Return Clients only. It is available by prearrangement only, and is $50 extra per hour. Please inquire if you require incall and I will let you know what the process will entail.

While I do offer discounts for longer sessions, I do not negotiate, barter, or trade. Cash only please...
Most importantly I do not discuss my services, online, on the phone or in person. The Ellie experience is a wonderful thing.. like any other date... use your manners and I will treat you very well...

My Interests
As a hedonist I enjoy all things pleasurable. I love good food, good drink, and the pleasures of spending time with someone nice…

I love sushi… good sushi… but really any nice dinner with a gentleman who picks up the tab always gets my attention.

I love when a guy pays attention to the little details… those little things that shows he respects and appreciates my company.

Expectations
Expect a mildly invasive screening process. For best results please plan ahead and pre-screen if possible. I have processes in place for newbies or people with no verifiable references.

My schedule gets busy with work and other responsibilities. It is advisable to pre-book whenever possible.

When I arrive please have the proper consideration amount in an envelope (bonus points if you’ve thought ahead and put it in a thank you card) and leave it where I can easily see it and get it.

For the best experience for both of us, please be clean and freshly showered. Smell is just one of the elements that add to a great experience… whether we’re headed out for a night dancing or a relaxing night on the couch watching movies, a great smelling guy is a good way for me to get our time together off on a good start.

Contact Me...
I do check TNA daily for message but the process is to clunky on my phone to be very reliable. I prefer that you contact me via phone. I work a day job, so I cannot be available to take phone calls. Please text me for the most immediate and convenient response. (859) 903-5543 (No I'm not from Kentucky, nor do I live there, nor have I ever lived there... it is the only number that was available with my name 1-859-0-ELLIE)
If you contact me via text, please let me know your TNA screenname so I can verify you here. If you have good references and reviews... we're golden. If you are new or have no references, or verifiable reviews... we will have to go through a mild screening process before we can set anything up.
If you absolutely cannot use any other means to contact me other than TNA... that is workable, it just takes more time and makes for more challenging communication.
Voice verification is available upon request.

Just as a reminder... I do not discuss my services online or in person... please do not ask.. and please do not make me remind you.

Thank you so much for reading through all of this... I'm looking forward to meeting you

Ellie♥