Service Type: Companion

Hello Awesome Gentlemen & Ladies of TNA!although I've been a member for quite awhile now I realize I don't have very many reviews, at least not the amount I should have for as long as I've been a provider. I also lack current reciews, I haven't had a review from the board since 2016. So in an effort to resolve these two issues I will be offering a review special starting today through this weekend. There are quite a few of you who have added me to their TDL and this would be an awesome opportunity to kill two birds with one stone (or nut...lol)

There are only a couple of requirements:
1) You must be a member of the (duh)

2) If you want the discount on the day of your appointment youmust agree to write the review immediately after your appointment ends. I will have my laptop available whether it's an incall or outcall appointment.

3) If you choose to write the review at a later time the discount will be applied to your next booked appointment as long as I can verify that it has been both written and posted to the board.

My incall location is in Portland on the Eastside near I205 & Division. And I'm available for outcall in Portland and the surrounding metro areas. This is for hour or longer appointments only at a discounted rate of 180ph.

You can PM me as always but what works more effectively for me is to PM and then call or text me @ 503 308 9337. My schedule is pretty open to accommodate most scheduling needs.

I look forward to hearing from each of you. Let's have some naughty fun together.

~Tyffany Pynk 💋
Check out my profile for more pics

Name:  IMG_20180223_1.jpg
Views: 2009
Size:  0