Service Type: Companion

CALL ANYTIME IM UP 253*653*1580
***CANT WAIT*****10 Months 2 long SPECIAL=200 HR

IM FUN, KIND, SILLY, SUPER EASY LOL TO GET A LONG WITH GUYS LOL

Name:  _DSC0123.jpg
Views: 4034
Size:  0
send me your number and I can at least call u back. Sorry again this is very temporary. Promise
****Be the FIRST to make me moan*******10 Months is way to long to go without**********

Sorry cant Host but I CAN COME TO YOU OR WE CAN DO MY FAVE SPOT ELLIOT BAY aka TUBS
Name:  _Gp09 2.jpg
Views: 4122
Size:  0
!!!!!!!!!!!!***ALWAYS PERFECT MISS CALI ROSE IS BACK TO BLOW YOU AWAY****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be good 2 me ill be even better 2 you

Hi I'm Miss Cali Rose or u may no me as Miss Rose "only if your nasty"

I have been away for 10 months now and I am super excited to see all my fave clients also very eager to meet the new ones.
*** I will be avail Mon-Fri 8-5 and play it by ear on the weekends.******

For the hobbiest who do not know me I am Filipino/Black and White mixed just perfect. The nicest body around i promise. No stretch marks and no cellulite. A smile to die for and even better personalty. please don't believe the drama, make your own appion of me. I no it will a good one.
Im very sweet so is my attitude lol. I am very good at making you feel very relaxed and comfortable like we have been together for years. I don't watch the clock but don't take advantage Please.

I LOVE WHAT I DO, IM GOOD AT IT, AND BELIEVE ME IT SHOWS. READY NOW I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR SESSION. SEE YOU GUYS SOON. I CANT WAIT.
Thanks Again guys for taking the time
LOVE TO LOVE Miss Rose if your NASTY

NEED NEW PICS BAD IF ANYONE WANTS TO HAVE A SESSION FULL OF NAKEDNESS AND GOOD TIMES
(wink wink)