Service Type: Companion

I'm back Chicago. My name is Asia Blu, a 23 year exotic caribbean companion and certified massage therapist visiting from Jamaica. Let me be your very own private inamorata. I stand 5', 140 lbs with soft bronzed skin and curves to enjoy. My intoxicating smile and bubbly personality will surely break the ice and remind you of why you selected me as your lady of choice. You can be sure I am unlike any other lady you have seen with my genuine demeanor, easy going attitude, and authentic Jamaican accent. Yes I am an authentic Caribbean queen, born Kingston, Jamaica. My conversation and eyes will capture your attention.

Name:  asia16.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  90.1 KB

Let me be all that you desire and need no matter if its a night out for drinks, a romantic dinner, private time alone, or any combination you have found the right lady. Without further ado come and escape with me from your monotonous daily routine and the stress that come along with it. I can help your fantasy come true. So get ready for an unforgettable experience as I aim to please and enjoy our every moment together.

To show my appreciation, there's a $50 discount for a hour or more. Screening required. Please contact me by email or my website, I do have U.S number. I also provide explicit pics and video if you sign up for my premium snapchat, email me for details. ($35 month/$75 year)

*All Sessions come with soothing and relaxing massage. I am a licensed and Certified Massage Therapist.

Exotic Jamaican Queen
Asia Blu
http://twitter.com/AsiaBlu1
[email protected]