Service Type: Companion

Name:  2017-07-11 11.27.06.jpg
Views: 6303
Size:  0

My method is simple, I offer a flat rate encounter for 500, something different for the gentleman seeking quality time. I maintain a low client volume, so there is never any rush and we can fully enjoy our time together.

Name:  16.jpg
Views: 7415
Size:  0

This consideration includes all the pleasures you would normally expect from your girlfriend. We can go out for a drink or dinner, or stay in and relax at your place. I find that this provides a more natural-feeling and enjoyable experience. Most of my dates last 3-4 hours, but if you prefer a longer appointment (if we are going to a movie, dinner, or something else time-consuming), I can accommodate that, just let me know. Extra playtime may result in a higher rate, but extended outings will not.

For gentlemen who see this as a huge investment of time with someone they don't know if they'll "click" with, I do offer an introductory special. Up to 30 minutes meet & greet, and an hour of companionship for 200. Please be a P411 member, a board member with confirmed reviews, or have references either in the form of another provider or personal info.

Outcall is easier for me, but incall can be arranged.

I do normally prefer 24 hours notice, but can occasionally see you within a shorter timeframe.

Additional pics are available on my website, and it's best if you text or email, I am not on the boards frequently. 417-4607

Thank you!