Service Type: Companion

Name:  (12) Red Lingerie On Bed LAying On Side.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  682.6 KB

Name:  71hfm0.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  62.6 KB

Hi, I'm Kenni. This is a link to my website

You can reach me via text at 623.428.9393. This is a text only number, calls cannot be answered.

I previously had 80+ "YES" reviews on Eccie

I'm 28 and a former model with the body to prove it. I have a tiny build (115lbs) with long legs (5'8) and waist length, straight, brown hair. These numbers mean that I am not "hourglass shaped", "BBW", or "curvy." Think more of a typical runway model body, not Victoria Secret model body.

In Call Only. Located in Denton. My in call location is a hotel. It's not super nice but no one cares why you're here or what we're doing - unlike some other hotels I have used in the past. I also make it a point to create a sexy atmosphere inside the room for our time together by doing things like lighting candles, using actual real bedding, lighting incense, playing music, etc.

I am available and able to schedule appointments most days from about noon-ish until I'm done around roughly 6pm. I turn my text app off once I am done for the day. If you text me while my app is off I won't see your message until the next time I am available (usually the next morning) and I will text you back then. If that could potentially be a problem for you just let me know "hey, please don't text me after (whatever time)" If you would like to see before noon or after six please just let me know in advance.

When you text me please include your name, the date/time/length of appointment you would prefer, and your basic information (name, age, physical description, user name, you get the idea).

I ask that you PLEASE look over my website before contacting me if you have any questions. There you will find more pictures of me, a more detailed description of who I am, details on how to contact me to set up an appointment, donation info, etc. This is a link to my website

Donations For Time Only
    Half Hour - 165
    Hour - 245

Name:  13719457_1221078497910955_2288499471755704992_o.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  47.2 KB

Name:  (14) Vest Pigtails Pink and Black Knee Socks.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  97.4 KB

Re: Former Model - Best In Denton - Highly Reviewed - Svelte, Sensual & Sexy

You are just STUNNING

+ Reply to Ad