Service Type: Body Rub

Hello TNA! My name is Harlow and I am a ridiculously sexy redhead based in Seattle. I am the perfect blend of leather and lace with a distinguished appetite and talent for erotic attentions. I find our corporeal selves quite beautiful, compelling and hot. I adore the sensual arts and it shows. I will have you melt, twist and shout. From bewitching finger tips to deeper body manipulations and hot oil body sliding, you will thoroughly enjoy my immersive erotic massage style. As I recognize it, eroticism and kink are extensions of the glories of being alive and having a body/spirit combo.

It is my honor to perpetuate your indulgences....

Whether you are enjoying the pleasures of sensual opulence or exploring further into kink & fantasy....our time together will always be dynamic and thrilling.

I am 5'7 with a ~thin~curvy~sporty body at 130 lbs. I have soft red body hair and a sprinkling of artistic tattoos. I have a wicked cute smile and generous laugh. My hips sway and my body talks. In my off time, I am involved with the arts and sciences.

Seattle Dates:
((May)) Sun 20th-Wed 23rd, Mon 28th-Tue 29th.
(((June))) Sun 4th-Wed 6th, Mon 11th-Wed 13th, Mon 18th-Wed 20th, Tue 26th-Wed 27th.

Please enjoy my website for the full breadth of my offerings, interests and intrigues. Calendar, Contact and Screening options available and up-to-date on website.

~~~~~~~~~HARLOWLEATHERANDLACE.COM~~~~~~~~~

WRITE ME AT MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Do consider updating your own email with a encrypted email service provider. When two people have protonmail, it creates end-to-end encryption.

Your Sexy Siren,

Xx Harlow

Name:  bubble pop.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  158.6 KB