Service Type: Companion

For The Admired & Respectable Gentleman

Ever so often, there comes along a rarity that ecli***s all stereotypes. This scarcity cannot be categorized or superficially defined. An undeniable experience that resonates with you on a level that can no longer be ignored. With the New Year upon us, a resolution won't be needed, but instead a desirable transformation, a much needed transcendence. Let us break away from the repetitive old and all those flavorless experiences of the past. I too, am resigning the old, in becoming one of the BEST at what I do.

Most know me as the former Sash J.. Once a newbie, innocent, and a little naïve, I've now evolved and fully embrace this wonderful world of sensualism. Phenomenal Punky is my new name, in addition to my NEW look and attitude. I'm your complete antithesis of worry, anxiety, drama, and all of the mundane dysfunctions that can weigh on your mind. With my encouraging nature, sublime sweetness, grateful attitude will only ensure an aura fit for a King.

My ability in providing a comfortable and trusting environment is second to none. Privacy is essential for our peace of thought and well-being. I live and strive to create a uniquely passionate, ***, and serene mood that exemplifies my high level of class. Warning my kind spirit coupled with a warm personality can be addictively musing. Being proper, polite, and mannerable is what sets me apart from the rest!

Greet you with a hug....Leave me with a smile!!

My availability is as follows 10am-1am Monday through Thursday. Weekends 10am to Last Call(2:30am). Last minute reservations are not accepted after 10pm.

Coffee break(Qv)*****120

Short visits(30minutes)******150

Hour****250

2 Hours****450

Happy Hour specials(3pm-6pm)*****220 Hour

Lets Go out(dinner, bar hop, special occasions/events, movie & cuddle) 4 Hour min.*****850

Overnights strongly recommended(I love cuddling!!Let's spoon the night away)*****1600( schedule permitting)

****Always willing to travel, details upon request

425-681-3140