Service Type: Companion

My name is Chanel Carvalho. I am an Ivy League educated, British scientist and a model. Some may assume that these two professions are mutually exclusive, but I'm living proof that they are not! I'm happiest when I drift off to sleeping knowing I have satisfied both my physical and intellectual longings that day. Demure, graceful, and insightful beyond my years, I am a woman that loves men, wants to please men, and more importantly understands how men wish to be pleased!
I share your passion and understand your needs. You work hard, and deserve to indulge yourself in the company of a beautiful woman that can exceed your erotic desires.

I am the perfect companion for the busy professional who wants to get away from his hectic schedule. Life is too beautiful and too precious to spend it not enjoying the person you are with, so for a little bit of time, let me be your escape! I enjoy genuine connections and I can't wait to seduce you!

My Promises:
1. Your time with me is YOUR TIME. No script. No checklist. No rush. This is your time to enjoy as you like.

2. I will be fanatical about your pleasure. Your ecstasy. Your Delight.

3. I am SO worth the wait

28 y/o
130lbs
34DD-22-34
Hazel eyes
Sexy British accent

Rates
450hr
600/90mins
800/2hrs

*Please no lewd or one liner emails

*All new friends MUST be screened for safety

*I will not see anyone under the age of 30

*Multihour & Travel dates available

Private consultations via email: [email protected]

*More information on my website www.chanelcarvalho.com

I have many more pictures and videos on my public Instagram (@Chanel.Carvalho) and Twitter (@ChanelCarvalho1), please do not ask me to send you more

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 11.12.10 PM.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  79.4 KB