Service Type: Companion

Hello Handsome Gentleman and Sexy Ladies, I am the One and Only Sexy Krystal! I can't believe May is already more than halfway over with!!
Is anyone else ready for Summer as much as I am? I love the warm temperatures and seeing all the beautiful flowers everywhere!!!
I am back from my trip to the very sunny and hot state of Arizona, ready to have some fun and share all about my trip!!!!

I imagine that you live a busy life, filled with the bore and normalcy of your every day routine like driving to and from work in this states horrible traffic! You decided to take it upon yourself to seek out a refreshing new experience which in turn lead you to me!!
Am I wrong?
I hope not! Because if I’m right, and you allow yourself to escape from everyday life to meet me, I promise you nothing but memorable encounters!!

Name:  Winter Selfie 2018.jpg
Views: 25117
Size:  0

Each moment with me will be natural and genuine. You can always expect me to be compassionate and intuitive while we're together, in tune with the desires of a gentleman. I hope to be able to connect with you on a magnitude of levels that will stimulate and entice us both!
On a physical level, you’ll adore my enchanting hazel eyes, beautiful dark brown hair, build of a dancer's body and fashionable dress. Intellectually I’m well-educated and can hold my own with even the brightest or so I'd like to think

Name:  Sexy School Girl.jpg
Views: 25029
Size:  0

So why don't you allow me to take you to a place you've never been before.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Screening

To make things easier for both you and I please provide me with the following information upon initial contact:
Board handle/Name
A little about yourself
The contact information for at least 2 reputable providers that belong to a board such as TNA with whom you have spent time within the last year. Agencies will not be accepted as a form of a reference!
Desired session time and length

Private Spanaway Incall

Donations:

Incall

30 minutes/150 (ONLY OFFERED TO GENTLEMEN THAT I HAVE ALREADY SPENT TIME WITH)
60 minutes/240
90 minutes/380
120 minutes/460

Outcall

60 minutes/280
90 minutes/440
120 minutes/500

Now that you have seen and read all that go ahead and get in touch with me via PM, email at [email protected], or by phone at 503-997-1421
I can't wait to hear from you!