What has your interest piqued to spend luxurious time in the presence or arms of a sensual pregnant woman? Do you want to feel like the protector/provider - keeping her safe, warm, fed, and comfortable? Maybe you desire to be close to the creative spark of the life force or worship at the altar of the goddess. Or maybe the thrill of something taboo brings you to me! Or is it the warmth and comfort of a nurturing touch? Curious for something extraordinary? Tenzi welcomes you.

I am in my mid thirties and pregnant with my first child. I have captivating brown eyes, a warm - if somewhat mischievous - smile, and a mess of long brown hair. I'm playful, kind, and truly love my time spent with generous people seeking to add something extra special to their day...or life. My life has been thus far full of joy and adventure and look forward to sharing my glowing with you.

20 Weeks Left
This unique experience is available for a limited time. To ensure I have energy and enthusiasm for every friend, I limit my number of engagements per week. I can not promise I will be available for the entire duration of my pregnancy

Call me 206-854-2882 or email me [email protected]