Service Type: Companion

👑Seattle’s #1
🇵🇭Filipina Beauty

Please read thoroughly

Let me grace you with my presence...
As we get acquainted at my upscale Incall where we can explore each others energy❤️ When contacting me via text, please send a private message first. Don't forget to introduce yourself! I ask that if your account has no reviews or references attached to please provide 3-5 references via TNAboard. (links to their advertisement is ideal). If you have less than 3 references I offer a few unique alternative screening options that will surpass the wait. To properly schedule a visit, follow "Etiquette for Kat:". Hope to meet you soon, Love!

I'm Kat ♥️ THE exotically beautiful Filipina Goddess next door. I am a low volume yet highly favored elite companion. A genuine, unrushed & captivating experience is always my intent as we explore each other's energy. My tropically-tanned, toned legs stand me at a stunning 5'5 (w/o heels). I have a slim yet curvy frame (32/24/36) with buttery soft skin and long luxurious locks that cascade down my back - Stunning!
Get to know the type of provider I am & what it would be like to spend time with a knockout like me! For anyone initiating contact with me, please prepare to be screened! You're more than welcomed to ask any questions via private message/email. I hope we get the pleasure of connecting... I promise, You will not be disappointed!

Honorarium for Kat:

Incall Visits
📍East side

New Friends
120 | 15 minutes
220 | 30 minutes
320 | 1 hour
500 | 1.5 hours

Prebook Special 260FH
>>established members w/ 3+ references and/or reviews (acknowledged)

Loyalty rates are available
after 3 visits

*Prebook 24 hours in advance for private incall!
100 | 15 minutes
200 | 30 minutes
300 | 1 hour

📍East side
Monday - Wednesday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
📍South side
Thursday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm

Outcall Visits (Everett - Federal Way)
260 | 30 minutes
360 | 1 hour
560 | 1.5 hours

Activities & Things I Like (but not limited to):
*Exotic Dinner Dates
*Sports Events
*Fitness & Health
*Nordstrom
*Bed Bath & Beyond

Fetishes I Enjoy (but not limited to):
+ Foot Worship
+ Body Worship
+ suPer Special Massage**
+ Watersports
+ Role Play
+ Domme

Donations are non-negotiable.
QV rate is not offered for outcall visits.
Standard rates are provided for brief & extended encounters.
For upgrades including overnight stays & fetish sessions, see my profile.

Etiquette for Kat:
1. Introduce yourself via private message
(email if you have no TNA account)

-Title your message: Location, incall/outcall (ex: Seattle OC)
-Any questions or comments
-Links to reviews/references (if they are not provided w/ your account.)
-Be sure to specify the
? day
? time
? duration

you would like to visit

2. DO NOT TEXT ME until you have sent a private message
Always identify your handle when initiating contact via text!
Let me know you have sent a pm so I can check & we can proceed with scheduling
(private messages may not be acknowledged right away without text notification.)

Alternative screening options are available.
*I'm open to meeting for a (fully compensated) coffee date, as a screening alternative before we spend private time together.
If you are not willing to be screened, please do not contact me

Legal Notice: Compensation is for time & companionship only. Any occurrences are a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults. Any person engaging hereby agree that you are not affiliated with any type of law enforcement agency/attempting to use this advertisement as means for entrapment purposes. Initiating contact with me (via phone, email, etc.) constitutes agreement to these terms.