Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Exotic All Natural Spinner Alyssa Morgan The Girl Next Door Sweet Petite Treat

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Green
    Service Type: Companion

Touring

Tricities Incall Tuesday-Wednesday

Specials 300hr 500 90m 600 2hrs

Add me on Snapchat! Username: atatas23 https://www.snapchat.com/add/atatas23

" The pursuit of pleasure must be the goal of every rational person. " - Voltaire

Gentlemen,

If we have not had the pleasure to meet before, let me introduce myself... I am Alyssa Morgan, a gorgeous petite treat from the Pacific NW. I often have been described as a sensual, tender, affectionate, breathtaking and wildly passionate lady who provides an intense experience.

We live in a fast-paced, hi-tech world with significant demands on our time and energy. Along the way we sometimes forget about the simple pleasures that bring meaning to our busy lives. Other times we forgo those desires thinking that to indulge would be somehow selfish.

In the pursuit of our other goals we try to act rationally so why not apply the same as suggested by Voltaire? We all deserve to find a moment to treat ourselves and *** some of that yearning that far too often is put off for another day.

As winter nears, its time to find you that snuggle buddy to keep your wood up and fire burning on the cold rainy nights

For Scheduling please E-mail me your references and verification info, desired date and time and a little about yourself..
    [email protected]

webpage

alyssamorgan.net

(206) 420-5471

for more info, please refer to my reviews, website and profile..

Last edited by ichenelle; 05-21-2018 at 01:31 PM.

+ Reply to Ad