Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim & Curvy
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Gauranteed tightest you've ever had. $$ back satisfaction gaurantee

INCALL OR OUTCALL 24/7
    CALL OR TEXT 520-975-4219

♥ Hi My Name is Nikole ♥ I "LOVE" Meeting new Friends and forming special *** connections ...I have great reviews. ( Text me for them...30+ four and five star reviews) I am not the revolving door type. When Backpage shut down it didn't really affect me I just became less stressed and got the same see the same faces that I enjoyed seeing. I like to get to know YOU on every Level. I do like Role Play & I have a huge fetish to please. I also "Love the one on One". I consider myself to be a REAL GENUINE WOMAN, with a lot of Passion & a touch of fantasy~ Let's relax and make that connection that you have been missing. Life is to busy & Rushed. Let's slow down & make some sparks FLY ! You won't be able to resist my sassyness virgin like feeling & playful attitude. I'm flirty & educated, so we can still hold a conversation and have FUN. have long Blonde hair,Soft Great skin and eyes you can get lost in. Hurry and book me now for an experience you'll never forget you'll want more and more of.

I am in an upscale hotel in Scottsdale but I'm available for outcalls as well in surrounding areas

Text or call 520.975.4219

Include your handle in first text and if you would like to request more photos and link to reviews let me know
    Last edited by nikolemonroe6362; 05-22-2018 at 07:46 AM.

+ Reply to Ad