💗SEXY PETITE Blonde👅PRETTY Face💋I Wanna Be Your ATF💘

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 5' 0"
    Body Type: Tiny
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Hi!!! I'm Carly and I'm ready to meet new friends! I have one appointment available this afternoon 5/22 starting at 130pm at my private incall.
    Name:  20180522_012949.jpg
Views: 1208
Size:  76.3 KB

Come see me and enjoy a fun, sensual, laid back time with me. My hygiene is on spot with hair, make up, fingers and toes done up right! And for summer rockin' a sun-kissed glow. I'm truly a classy, sweet, attentive, sexy little package that will keep you coming back! No dissatisfaction, no drama. I aim to please.
    Name:  20180522_013027.jpg
Views: 1201
Size:  71.1 KB
    Time doesn't work for you? I also provide outcalls, Tubs appointments, date n' play and overnights when pre-booked. Don't hesitate to inquire! Review special is available yet limited and is within my discretion to who I choose to give. See profile💋
    Name:  1526451715402.jpg
Views: 1205
Size:  83.9 KB

(Before Contacting me read on...)

Sorry, I'm not newbie friendly. Screening is required.
    Only contact me if you have 3 or more references and/or at least one review with a response from a reputable provider. Please don't waste our time.

Quick & Easy instructions to see me:
    PM first with a short, basic description of/about you and desired duration of appt, then text stating your handle after sending PM.

DONT'S:
    Please do not ask me about rates or for more pictures (view profile)
    Do not try to haggle or speak explicitly.
    Do not call unless arranged prior.
    Do not message, text or say anything stupid.

DO'S:
    Be respectful.
    Place donation in plain view upon arrival, then
    Wash hands/shower if needed
    Save my number!
    (253)409-0648

Let's have some fun!
    xoxo
    Carly

Name:  20180522_013103.jpg
Views: 1201
Size:  64.9 KB

LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY TYPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY USING THIS ADVERTISEMENT AS A MEANS FOR ENTRAPMENT OR FOR MY ARREST.
    Last edited by CarlyCrush; 05-22-2018 at 09:25 AM.

+ Reply to Ad