until JUNE!

5/22/18 - tue 4:30pm- 8pm
5/23/18 - Wed 3:30pm - 800pm
5/24/18 - Thur 12:30pm-6pm
5/26/18 - Saturday 4:30pm- 630pm
5/27/18- Sunday 11am-430pm

60min/ Special : $200 ( reg $240)
90min/ Special: $ 300 (reg $340)

email me at : [email protected] this site doesnt forward emails to me, so they just sit here until the next time I log in... which can be days .. With your references with their contact info and your board handle!

If I were a gent, I would be making a list of all my references and their contact info and a list of anyone I wanted to see someday full contact info, in case this board is no longer around. You cant expect them to risk fines and prosecution. So plan ahead!

~ ~ C*&^tails ~ ~ Crooners ~ ~ Candlelight ~ ~

I am a slow and steady kinda girl- It's Always a Happy Hour at Addie's Place!

For those whom I haven't gotten to meet yet, I am a curvy, brunette vixen that stands 5’8 in bare feet - but I love my heels!.

I am a 38DD natural, and soft luscious curves that lead you down to full, deep lips.

Let me melt away all your stress and put you in a more productive frame of mind. What can be better? A smiling girl - some crooners ... and some delightfully entangled sheets!

I am very well reviewed! Take some time and look through them, links are found on my website. It is a good way to decide if I am the right match for you.

I truly enjoy my time and do my best to ensure you do as well.
Name:  0730092134.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  118.7 KB