Service Type: Companion

Come join my dirty mind in my fully private and discrete downtown incall near the Pearl! from 8pm - 2am and again from 8am - 1pm! You will not regret this one! Unless of course, you let it slip away...

Hour+ bookings receive priority scheduling! Your contribution will get you my undivided and debaucherous attention for an entirely unrushed and uninhibited session to remember.

I am willing to consider any reasonable trade requests!!
<3

Newbies
Please read this part carefully!!

I am strict and selective, normally NOT newbie friendly!
Do not attempt to book with me unless you are willing and able to use one of 3 pre payment options I have available (all 3 have different degrees of anonymity, and if you want to protect your identity and avoid a transaction record I have the option that makes that easy) in order to send me the full rate before we meet. Otherwise, please look for company elsewhere. I am well verified and trusted with over 20 references and 0 alerts. This should be adequate evidence that I will absolutely never intentionally allow you to be ripped off or feel shorted. No one controls my funds but me, and I care about your satisfaction, and stress levels!

ALL gentlemen who have not met me/been screened in the past MUST send a PM before a text message/email if you hope to hear back from me! Do not send single word texts! After a pm you should text me with your board handle, desired time and length of appointment, and a mention of your potential flexibility, if any. At least a 30 minute notice is preferred! Patience and persistence go a long way with me!

9713619640 text only
Email me: [email protected]