Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Naughty MILF Teaching An Art Class👄Come Paint My Canvas🎨Last Day 4 Specials🖌Kent IC

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 0"
    Body Type: HWP
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: Black
    DUE TO THE UNCERTAINTY OF THE BOARD I ENCOURAGE ALL MY FRIENDS TO SAVE MY CONTACT INFO!!! I AM ALWAYS INTERESTED IN MASSAGE VISITS**REGULARS**LONGER ARRANGEMENTS OR A SUGARDADDY.

Hey My Naughty Boys!!! Come Worship Me!!

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    Fetish Interest:
    Chocolate Play
    Water Sports
    Spitting{{Me on you}
    Red Wings
    Smoking
    Dirty Talk
    Gagging
    Worship Sessions[[MY FAV]]
    Submissive
    Light Dominant
    Voyeurism
    Teasing and many more! JUST ASK!
    Just check my profile for more pleasurable information.

AVAILABILITY: KENT IC&OC●Short Notice Ok●Duos Need At Least A 2 Hour Notice!

Rates: (INCLUDE FETISHES YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WANT A FETISH TO VISIT CHECK LAST AD FOR SPECIALS!)
    HH*180
    FH?€?280
    Longer Engagements Dinner Dates and Overnights Available
    No Negotiations! THANK YOU PLEASE CHECK PROFILE FOR NEW INFO!!! MENU CHANGE HAS STATRED!!!

NOTE:
    SPECIALS DO NOT APPLY TO NEWBIES WITH NO REFERENCES!!!.
    Please refer to my profile for any other info. If more questions arise feel free to pm me. I am more than willing to answer them!
    Pls be respectful when contacting me. Sending a pm before hand will be helpful. NEWBIE FRIENDLY. No Outcalls Available!
    Be Respectful!!

KISSES,
    Ms. A

~~~DISCLAIMER~~~
    ****Donations given to me are for companionship and/or modeling services only.
    Anything else that may occur is a matter of choice between two consenting adults of
    legal age and is not contracted for in any manner, requested to be contracted for,
    or compensated for, in any manner. This is not an offer for prostitution! Contacting me constitutes acceptance of these terms.
    Fees charged and or accepted are for the time spent ONLY.
    By contacting me either through phone call, text message, E-Mail, you agree to this contract and these terms and hereby acknowledge that you are NOT part of any local law enforcement agency in the state of Washington or any Federal law enforcement agencies, using this advertisement for an arrest. ****
    Last edited by Ms. Amazing; 05-24-2018 at 05:24 AM.

Re: Naughty MILF Teaching An Art Class👄Come Paint My Canvas🎨Last Day 4 Specials🖌Kent IC

Massage Visits and Cw at your request

+ Reply to Ad