Enter my world and prepare to experience Heaven...or hellfire. I'm a sweet angel who can make you beg for mercy, but I've got a kinky streak that runs deep and wide, and I love to play on both sides of the dynamic. I ache to be a good girl who longs to serve and please you, a naughty kitten who likes to play rough, or a cool top who will put you firmly in your place.

Or to quote one of my favorite movies,"I've been generous up to now. I can be cruel..."

Tell me, darling...do you want me to be cruel?

Name:  086.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  217.9 KB

Underneath whatever we do and whatever games we play, however, is always Tabitha, a woman who genuinely seeks to create deep connection and closeness between two people who've come together for an all-too-brief-period. Whether you want me as your cruel Mistress or your sweet pet, trust that our play will be exquisite, delightful, and fulfilling.

Name:  Tabitha4_ad.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  212.0 KB

Donations for My Time (Incall):
300 / 1 hour
450 / 1.5 hours
575 / 2 hours
850 / 3 hours

Longer appointments are highly suggested and available upon request.
I'm an experience to be savored slowly and deeply. Give yourself the gift of time to delight in the depths of your darkest desires.

Want me to come to you?
The donations are the same, but a travel fee may apply.

Certain international destinations require prior agreement, so please let me know in advance if you want to cross the border.

Name:  Tabitha1_ad.jpg
Size:  135.4 KB

Location and Amenities:
My private South Seattle space is clean, warm, and beautifully appointed, with free and easy parking. I have a massage table, full bath, and king-size bed, plus lots of space for activities. My toy collection is well-equipped, with everything from feathers and furs to things with more direct and impactful applications. I can offer some interesting furniture that I'm certain will have you (or me) utterly captivated, as well.

I can also offer an alternative location with a stunning array of tools, toys, and furnishings to meet just about any fantasy. Hours at this location are more flexible, but there will be an additional fee to rent the space.

Hours:
I'm typically available for incall Monday through Friday 10a-7p, but please ask if you're looking for other times.

Name:  ropes_sml.png
Size:  300.7 KB

Message Me:
PM or email me at [email protected] or PM me on the board with the following information:
~ Your name (or what you'd like me to call you)
~ Your phone number
~ A little bit about what you're seeking during our time together (please avoid explicit language)
~ When you'd like to meet, and for how long
~ One or two references (preferably recent) or the willingness to go through an alternate screening process

Text me with your handle at 206-504-1316 to let me know you've sent me a PM/email!

Name:  Please_sml.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  48.1 KB