Service Type: Body Rub

Name:  IMG_0556.jpg
Views: 12514
Size:  0

I'm the Kittykatya, petite down-to-Earth girl next door with a naughty streak. I’ve got an amazing attitude, I’m smart as the whip that hangs in my closet, and I’m very easy to talk to even for the more “awkward” of gentlemen (or ladies, or both). Even if I do not post an ad, I am still available most days of the week and some weekends too.
I am available most days of the week even if I do not post an ad anywhere so don't hesitate to save my contact info and get ahold of me at a future date!

Amenities:
Professional heated massage table.
Unscented oils, lubricants & lotions.
Hot towels.
Freshly-laundered sheets and linens.
Private parking.
Newbie-friendly.
NURU Available.
Fully stocked bathroom with shower available anytime.

It doesn't get any better than this, ladies & gentlemen!
***All reviews are still available in their original uncensored form upon request***
Your only regret will be having waited this long to finally schedule a visit!😘

Tele: 541.870.3479 (I don't answer unknown calls, so text is preferred and is usually replied to immediately between 10a and 10p)
NEW E-MAIL: [email protected] (sometimes, emails get lost within themselves, but typically you'll have a response the same day)
Website: http://www.kittykatya.com (view website before contacting me to check our compatibility (website is currently under construction so just keep checking in, thank!))

Rates:
QV - 120 (IC only)
Hh - 150
Hr - 240
H&h - 340
2hrs - 400
--------for extended visits (4hrs & Overnight+), see website

Duos offered with the Mistress of Erotica herself, Savannah Mae starting at 500 roses (1 hr) (vanilla & fetish okay)

Name:  cwwef.jpg
Views: 12518

Name:  IMG_0868.jpg
Views: 12506

Name:  IMG_0965.jpg
Views: 12450

Name:  UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_22bb.jpg
Views: 12491