Lloyd District Private Cave

Attachment 774067

Available 10am-10pm Mon-Sun

Ever wanted to know what it was like to enter the sacred cave of the fae? Come get a look and be engulfed in intoxicating scents, sounds, and touches. Life surrounds you, is you, is the basis of every chemical and cell in your body. Join me as we blur the lines between your soul and the soul of every living thing in my cave. Become one with me and the world for this brief moment.

Attachment 774068

*Donations*
$100- 30 mins
$140- 60 mins
$200- 90 mins
$260- 2 hours
Beyond 2 hours contact me to create a custom session

~Send me all screening info asked for in the first message and get 15 extra minutes for your first session~

email and text only [email protected] (971) 225-0360

Because I don't focus on references for screening, on your first message to me please give me your:

• Name
  • Age range
  • Email
  • Phone number (will only be used for screening)
  • Any social media handles, including TNA handle
  • A little something about yourself. Have fun with it, give me more insight on who you are.
  • When and how long

Shy and don't know how to send the first message? Heres a form to fill out!

Hi! My name is (name) and my username is (username), and my number is (phone number) and email is (email). You can find me on (social media handles). I will send a PM after this text to show I am who I am. I would like to set up an (incall/outcall) faerie session on (day of week), (date), at (time) for (desired session duration.). I am (age range), I (career description), I enjoy (hobbies). Thank you for your time.

Attachment 774069

I do have a dog and cat in my incall so message me about an outcall if that is an issue!
Incall on the 2nd floor up stairs with no elevator.

Can't wait to meet you!