Service Type: Companion

❤️ Hola Bellevue ❤️

It's My Birthday Month and Im offering Special Rates All Month!

New Birthday Rates for May Only:
QV $140 / HH $200 / FH $300

Come try some of my birthday cake,
Prescheduling for tmrw 🍰🍰🍰

I'm Miss Sasha Sweet

WA TOP SPANISH PROVIDER

I am an upscale and classy Colombian beauty with long, luxurious hair and enchanting eyes. Spinner size with amazing curves and soft ass who loves to cater. Brains and Beauty -
I am the complete package! 🎁

Exclusive & Discreet: I am a rare treat, so schedule while time is still available!

I am not Newbie friendly 😘😘😘

click for more info to see if I'm you're type of treat ---> Scheduling time with Miss Sasha Sweet

-Regular Donations for my Time-
QV - $200
HH - $300
FH - $400
2HR - $700
Fetish +$100

💎PRIVATE, UPSCALE BELLEVUE INCALL Available w Free Parking 💎

Be courteous. Clean, Healthy Hygiene is a must \\ Shower Available ❤️

✨✨✨Why deal with the rest,
when you can have the best? ✨✨✨

AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!
Call/Text to set up some time --->253 234 7603
Email me ----> [email protected]
Highly Reviewed ------> check my profile here
[[ FOLLOW ME]] ON SWITTER ---> @[email protected]

LEGAL NOTICE: Money exchanged in legal adult personal services is for modeling and is simply for the time expended in the delivery of lawful entertainment and companionship. Anything else that may or may not occur is a matter of personal preferences between two or more consenting adults of legal age and are not contracted for, nor is it requested to be contracted for in any manner. This is not an offer or insinuation of prostitution. Fees charged are for time spent only. BY CONTACTING ME (by phone, sms text, email, etc.) YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND HEREBY AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WTIH ANY TYPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY USING THIS ADVERTISEMENT AS A MEANS FOR ENTRAPMENT PURPOSES OR FOR MY ARREST.