Height: 5' 4"
    Body Type: Curvy
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  000719D9-65A9-48AE-A623-8AC3BBCC1238.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  82.7 KB

Tonight I will have incall available in Irvine, Feel free to call or text to set up an appt (657)267-1105 is temporarily my contact number or for the next day or two.

I am a 31 year old busty female with kickass curves and a size 36DDD bust, I just moved back out here few months ago and am looking to meet new friends as well as exploring this amazing state and all of the entertainment it has to offer. I am naturally a social person who can feel comfortable in any social circle. I am a people person at heart and have always had the ability to connect with people. I have a natural ability to get people to relax and open up. I enjoy many things from concerts, traveling, reading, sight seeing, and last but DEFINITELY not least cooking! I am described by thouse closest to me as warm, honest, compassionate, loyal, and fun. I enjoy wining and dining with friends, or cooking at home. I can definitely be the life of the party, but enjoy curling up with a good book or a movie.

I am very aware that sometimes a mans needs require more than just a physical interaction. It is more of receiving genuine attention and engaging in activities with a safe, charming, non-judgmental lady with whom you can be yourself, discover and learn new things, and most importantly enjoy your time together in a safe and discreet environment.

I am attentive, respectful, funny and laid back. I am also always looking for special exclusive arrangements.
    I am available for any length of time from a quick meet up to a weekend to a week long(or more) adventure. I am also %100 Independent.
    Name:  102462A3-1994-4CB0-B8C4-79CA6BBEF909.jpg
Size:  82.6 KB
    Unfortunately there is a social stigma that companions are only providing a *** service. The most important aspects of providing quality companionship are often ignored. I pride myself on providing my clients with undivided attention and engaging in intelligent and often witty conversations. Sometimes you just need a nice set of hands to relieve the tension, and a set of ears to listen to your issues. I I DO NOT SELL SEX! I sell my time as a companion to provide companionship and relaxation for my clients. In other words, I am selling an experience unlike any other. Anything that may or may not happen is a matter of personal choice and personal preference between two or or more consenting adults.
    Name:  E74150BE-0F5F-488B-91A2-DD977E58A99C.jpeg
Size:  12.0 KB

Quick appt $110
    Half hour $160
    Hour $250
    90 Mins $300
    4 Hours $500
    You can reach me on here thru messenger, on my email, or calls and text at (626)205-4460 though if contacting me on the 18th or 19th will need to use the (657)267-1105 number please
    I am currently in the Orange County area around Buena Park, Anaheim, newport beach, Dana point, Santa ana,Irvine, Costa mesa. I'm available for car dates, outcalls, and usually have an incall option as well
    Last edited by WinterSeasons22; 05-24-2018 at 05:20 PM.

+ Reply to Ad