Service Type: Companion

Because who in the world watches clocks? So boring!

I'll have the beautiful and delicious Chloe Rose with me today - Seriously, have you seen this girl? What a smile! What a body! Boobs! BIG ONES!

And of course I can't forget myself - I'm here too! Perhaps you have heard of me or seen me somewhere on the internet? Google KrystalClearNJ if not!

You'll find out why those silly clocks never stood a chance and so much more.

Or you can just come visit us today!

Chloe And I Will Be Available In CNJ For Solo Or Duo The Following Days And Dates:

TODAY, Thursday May 24th

To schedule a Duo Date or Solo Date with me simply get in touch using one of the following 3 methods:

TEXT ME at 732 754 8208

EMAIL ME at [email protected]

EMAIL ME at [email protected]

PRIVATE MESSAGE here on TNA!

To set up a date alone with Chloe Rose, please see her ad or profile for contact info!

SPECIAL DUO RATES

15 Min - 200 / 30 Min - 340

60 Min - 460 / 90 Min - 660

For Chloe's Solo Rates see her ad or profile boys!

MY SOLO RATES

30 Min - 200 / 60 Min - 280

90 Min - 360 / 2 HR - 480 (This Weeks Special)

Need a Girlfriend at YOUR home, office or hotel room? Outcall available ANY DAY!

Outcall can be any time, anywhere, any day - long distance is fine but requires a bit more for you to pay! If you want a better deal, increase my time of stay - multihour dates always make it more worthwhile to drive all that way!

I'll be driving up and down the parkway and turnpike to brighten your day, nothing's too far of a hike for boys who want to play!

Small Travel Fee May Be Required For Long Distances