Cup Size: D Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

I'LL be returning to PNW in the next few weeks
    Name:  Snapchat-2070389395.jpg
Views: 6508
Size:  0
    INTRO

Are you tired of the same routine day in and day out ? Looking for something new and exciting ? Welcome to Payton's Gentleman's Club. If your a new friend or a gentleman I've had the pleasure to encounter previously, I’m Payton Cartier and live to make your fantasies
    come true. I have a bubbly/witty personality and I
    love to give as much as I receive. I can be ready at a
    moment’s notice . I’m very
    Submisseve and enthusiastict. All I ask in return you comply with some of my few minor requests so make every single one of our encounters one to remember.

AVAILABILITY
    I will always make sure to have both my hair and makeup done .(unless a more natural look is requested or it shower play is wanted during our session) outfits are also available as well, or you can bring me one of your favorites to change into as well. Short notice is avialble, however for outcalls or Tubs I do request at least 1hr notice. When incall is available I will make it my number one priority to make feel comfortable and at ease. Complimentary water and showers are always available and Showers do not interfer with our time at all (unless shower play is requested).
    Name:  Snapchat-1742384983.jpg
Views: 7139

SCHEDULE
    Lloyd center incall/Portland area 5/24-5/25

OUTCALLS
    Outcalls +50

ENCOUNTER
    Our encounter will always be discreet,fullfilling, and most importantly unrushed. (no alarms or text interruptions) Upon entering please wash hands and place donation in plain view. If you need to shower or freshen up your more than welcome too and I have no problem helping you getting nice and clean. Massages are also available, just let me know anytime and I can work out some of those kinks

Compensation
    {Paypal/GC/Cash app accepted}

regular
    Pm for details
    • 100/qv
      120/hh
      200/fhr
      300/90 min

VIP
    • 140/15min
      180/30min
      280/60min
      380/90min/
      500/120min

*Pm any questions you may have about encounters
    [B]snapchat shows m for details
    Payton's Gentleman's VIP club
    Bring me a $50 gift card from my list and receive secret lifetime rates
    • GC ACCEPTED

*VICTORIA SECRET
    *PINK
    *VISA/AMEX/MC
    *AMAZON
    *PAYPAL
    *NORDSTROMS
    Name:  Snapchat-376278358.jpg
Views: 10607

EXTRAS
    Pictures +50(3 pictures)
    Videos +100
    Fetishes +50/+100
    [Please pm for details regarding VIP encounters and Fetishes available]
    If curious about longer appts not listed please Pm with information

SCREENING
    Gentleman, I want our time together to be pleasurable from start to finish, so please follow all requests regarding screening. I do not negotiate pricing and am not a budget companion. I offer 3 different rates/sessions to avoid these type of techincalities so if you cannot accommodate any of my rates then please do not waste my time or yours by contacting me

NEWBIES
    I am newbie friendly
    Name:  Snapchat-1029464173.jpg
Views: 10576
    INTIAL CONTACT

It is important that everything run as smooth as possible. PM first before emailing or Texting me When texting please include the following:
    • 1.)Name/Handle 2.)Type of Appt 3.)Time of Appt 4.) Length of Appt
    Now if I'm lucky to have met your more than a few times a simple text with your handle or name and a reminder about our encounter will do.
    📱(425) 315-7367
    Snap chat: prettypay21(must pay monthly subscription pm for details)
    Also you may book through my website (info about sessions available there as well) http://paytoncartier.companionfiles.com/home

I can't wait for our encounter and I promise you will enjoy every minute together. I am very open minded, so any questions, concerns, or requests can be sent through pm. Please do not hesitate to ask. I look forward to meeting you
    Muah,
    Xoxo
    The Lovely Payton Cartier
    Name:  Snapchat-909423067.jpg
Views: 11629
    Last edited by Paytoncartier; 05-25-2018 at 08:38 AM.

+ Reply to Ad