Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

Alayna♥️Lane 5 Star SPINNER[/I] ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️BRAINS,BEAUTY,BODY} Portuguese,Mexican,AA,Slim 21 year old Brunette gorgeous face+great body📍SACRAMENTO

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 5"
    Body Type: Slim
    Cup Size: B Cup
    Ethnicity: Mixed
    Service Type: Companion

📍incalls & outcalls 🚗 hhr and hour appointments Discrete & Safe 😍 FUN & PASSIONATE I always Tease to Please , 1000% Quality Service. Always Fresh & with matching lingerie at 5’5 weighting in at Spinner weight of 120lbs. Petite yet curvy frame & silky smooth skin guaranteed to have your body screaming for more.I am a discrete upscale provider, ENERGY & FUN I pride myself on giving my clients the most enjoyable & memorable experience that no other provider. I am perfect for a raunchy wild night 🤪 or long term companion.My amazing sensuality along with my comfortability with my body is captivating,I look to give you a relaxing time only a women’s touch can give you.I am many sided interested in many fields and many things never a boring moment.Our time together will be non rushed as I am no clock watcher,I cater to mature gentleman that appreciate a young lady , will never be left disappointed when booking with Alayna Lane . Hygiene is the one of the most important things to me , I practice good hygiene always I expect the same from my clients. Don’t hesitate to call me serious inquires only please . Please give age, name, and nationality when contacting . Proper screening is required from there for both parties safety XoXo Alayna Lane look forward to hearing from you . 😘

Re: Alayna♥️Lane 5 Star SPINNER[/I] ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️BRAINS,BEAUTY,BODY} Portuguese,Mexican,AA,Slim 21 year old Brunette gorgeous face+great body📍SACRAMENTO

A very gorgeous woman

+ Reply to Ad