Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

The ukrainian goddess👸🏽🧞*♀️ is here for incalls and outcalls dont miss your chance on the most vip provider im the best unlike the rest💋🌸💜

Hair color: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5' 6"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: C Cup
    Ethnicity: White
    Service Type: Companion

Name:  0614D9F7-3910-4050-8AC1-49E2E779545C.jpeg
Views: 875
Size:  152.9 KB
    I'll be in town for the next couple days, In a private discreet Incall! I am so excited to be in this area. I would love to see some new gentlemen. I am a high class top quality provider. When you see me you'll feel like a V.I.P , I give my undivided attention. I'm always freshley showered and looking presentable. I love what I do and always love to make sure our time is so unforgettable you can't resist to call me again. I'm well recommend, and reviewed if you're tired of mediocre women, unappealing, bait and switch, old, unprofessional providers, then do the right thing and call me MISS NAUGHTY NADYA
    Name:  5B119BB8-5C53-4845-A920-4998838B8A4B.jpeg
Views: 874
Size:  156.4 KB
    INCALL RATES
    I DO NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING UNDER $100!!!

$120/10-20minutes
    $160/30minutes
    $250/45-60minutes
    $350/90minutes
    $1500/overnight

SPECIALS
    I only give specials for last minute situations, when a gentlemen would like to write me a review, or if I've posted for specials!
    $100/10-15minutes
    $140/20-30minutes
    $180/45-60minutes
    $260/90minutes
    $950/overnight
    -If you are interested in multiple hours, after you donate for the first hour every additional hour will only be $100
    OUTCALLS
    Outcalls is a flat rate, no specials unless you're writting a review. Make sure to send me a pm of your address, description of house, and apartment number and building if needed. (I will not see first time clients at hotels)
    $140/15-20minutes
    $200/30minutes
    $300/45-60minutes
    $500/90minutes
    $1800/overnights
    2GIRL FUN!
    $200/20minutes
    $400/30minutes
    $600/60minutes
    $2000/overnight

FETISHES/FANTASIES/ADDITIONAL SERVICES
    -ALL EXTRA SERVICES ARE AN EXTRA DONATION OF ATLEAST $100 AND IF YOURE NOT SURE ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT OR HOW MUCH DONATION IS NEEDED PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID TO SEND A PM OR TEXT!
    I am very open minded but I do keep it safe. I have experience in many different fantasy, fetishes, and I am amazing to have as a role play partner. I am open to try new things, so don't hesitate to ask. I enjoy domination, massages, foot play.

V.I.P
    $200/20minutes
    $350/30minutes
    $500/60minutes
    $800/120minutes
    $2000/overnight
    V.I.P expierences are to be booked advanced an make a firm appointment. There's many different options and sessions to chose from. It's very relaxing and unrushed and worth your time! Pm me to find out!
    -SAFETY-
    I am discreet and independent, I make sure to keep everything safe and comfortable. When you book with me I give my undivided attention, I am respectful and unrushing. I expect to be treated like a lady and for you to have everything ready and on time. As well as being discreet and keeping away from explicit talk over the phone. If I feel unsafe or uncomfortable, our session will end immediately with no refund.
    Please make sure if you text me to include your tna handle. If possible before meeting also include a description of yourself.
    HOW TO CONTACT ME
    You can send me a PM, but the best way is my phone number or email.
    [email protected]
    Last edited by RussianBarbiePrincess; 05-25-2018 at 12:57 AM.

Re: The ukrainian goddess👸🏽🧞*♀️ is here for incalls and outcalls dont miss your chance on the most vip provider im the best unlike the rest💋🌸💜

I’m bored and lonely who wants to hangout

+ Reply to Ad