Service Type: Companion

Hello Gentleman!

Bonnie here and this weekend I am providing discreet encounters for gentlmeman who appreciate beauty, brains, and good conversation. Our encounter will leave you feeling relaxed, happy, and with memeories that will last long after our encounter is over. I enjoy putting attention to the little details that make our time together special and uniquely just for us! I have many skills that I beileve you will enjoy and crave after we have met. I am wspecially especially skilled at reading the signs your body is sending. *** is one of the best ice breakers, and I know how to bring you to pure bliss, Nirvana is where we will end up. As a former professional entertianer I have worked in all of the high end clubs in Las Vegas, and I still moonlight on occasion. I would love the chance to entertain you! A slow sexy strip tease to get your engine going is one of my favorite ways to get to know eachother. Costume requests are always welcomed and encouraged. My favotire looks include pretty stockings, garters, and heels or boots, however I am not limited to any style in particular. I am veristile and I can blend into any situation with ease. Discertion is very important to me and I beileve it is for you also. I will never share details about our encounter with a third party, and any information gathered during the screening process will be kept strictly for my eyes only. I have flexible sceduling for your convenience, and notice is always appreciated. I am excited to meet you and I can't wait to hear from you! So text, call, or PM me now to set it up. I am ready when you are!

XoXo,

Bonnie Barrow

702-518-5846

[email protected]

Name:  14679381530661646502737.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  23.2 KB

Name:  IMG_20180228_171837.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  70.6 KB

[ATTACH=CONFIG]775319[/ATTACH|yh tree eh