Service Type: Body Rub

Hello there gentleman. Have you been dreaming of a much needed escape? Are you going stir crazy with a longing thirsty desire for some pampering hot attention? Look no further! I'm a divine temptress sent here to ravish and intoxicate you with my illuminating sensuality and magic. Let me awaken and hypnotize your senses. Treat yourself to an adventure. Release that stress you've been carrying around, in the most magical rewarding way.

I'M available from 9-11 pm in Portland tonight. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, I'm available from 7 pm until 11 pm. Please keep in mind that today through Monday, that I will be in a training. If you want to book an appointment with me, leave me your information (texting is best), and consider that it may take several hours or more for me to reply. I require an hour or more notice for an appointment.

Please send a pm from your TNA handle first, before booking an in-call appointment with me. If you don't have a TNA handle, I will need a name, number, and something a provider will remember you by when I contact her. I would prefer to be texted, or emailed before calling about appointment availability. Please tell me your name, where you found my ad, how long of a session you want, and your location.

I have a VERY strong sensitivity to fragrance. Please don't show up to our appointment wearing cologne, aftershave, or anything with a strong scent or fragrance in it. I may ask you to shower before the session if you have forgotten.

*I am willing to do partial trades of 50/50, half cash/half service or item needed trade. Here are a few examples of things I'm willing to do partial trades for>plane tickets, vacation rentals, spa treatments, gift certificates, art, and furniture. If you have something else to offer, feel free to run it by me. Any trade would need to be reviewed and pre-approved before making an appointment with me.

I will be available in Portland, on these dates, with limited availability. BOOK NOW!
May 24th-28th,
June 7th-11th,
July 19th-23rd.

AS MOST OF YOU KNOW, SITES LIKE THIS, ARE MOVING TOWARDS POSSIBLE NON-EXISTENCE SOON. DO WHAT YOU CAN NOW, TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITE GIRLS CONTACT INFO. GET VERIFIED NOW. I'M STARTING A MAILING LIST FOR DIFFERENT AREAS THAT I TRAVEL TO. DON'T HESITATE TO SET ASIDE MY INFORMATION, OR YOU MAY WAKE UP ONE DAY REGRETTING IT.

REG RATES>300 for 90 mins, 200 hr, 160 for minutes, and 120 h hr (take 25 off of all out-call appointments booked today.
It's 25 for every hour I drive (including return time) for all outcall appointments.

503-348-8359 [email protected]