Service Type: Companion

Name:  HQha1M8.jpg
Views: 536
Size:  0

My name is Amerie Taylor and I'm a charismatic, sweet and seductive private entertainer based out of the Northwest! While I frequently visit other cities nationwide, I'm enjoying the beautiful sights in Portland!

My personality is spicy, engaging and genuine. I am articulate, sophisticated and cultured. Often praised for my inviting energy, you’ll find I bear zero judgement! Whether your desires are soft & sensual or deviant & naughty, I seek pleasure in being your lustful reprieve!

I am a naturally stacked beauty with luxuriously soft, silky black hair. My sunkissed skin is smooth to the touch with natural mind-blowing curves that crave a strong, masculine embrace. With measurements as 36DD - 29 - 44, I'm constantly complimented on my phenomenal hourglass figure! My seductive, bright grey eyes and captivating bright smile will draw you in. Silky, high-waisted lingerie and garters against my soft, honey skin will excite your senses.

Name:  U8eD7te.png
Views: 542

Rest assured we have the same priorities: Compatibility, discretion and sheer satisfaction!!

You ache for someone genuine and real. I'm that someone.

Affectionately Yours,
Amerie Taylor

🌎 AmerieTaylor.com
📲 2155288446
💌 Twitter: @Amerie6418
💥 IG: amerie_taylor

Name:  edited3.png
Views: 542

Location Options:

5/24 - 5/28 Portland Airport
5/29 - 6/1 SW OR Convention Center - You Tell Me!

To Book With Me:

✅ Send pm with 2 current references including their contact information

OR

✅ Apply via AmerieTaylor.com including employment ID & Drivers License

💥 24HR Advance Notice Needed for Portland Incall & Outcall Arrangements 💥

✨ 500/2H 300/H 160/HH | Come To You +60 ✨

Name:  rXMDy4R.png
Views: 579