Service Type: Companion

Save My Info!

| All Natural Measurements 34DD-24-38|
If you are looking for a rare, personalized experience, my name is Kamilla Loreto!
I am a 25 year old international companion; highly-recommended with a passion for real, genuine connections.

I am a rare mix of striking beauty and sophistication. My ethnic origins are German and Brazilian. I differentiate myself through my cultural roots, ideological outlook and unique upbringing. I stand at 5'8" with a perfectly slender 125lbs physique. Long, soft brown hair frame my sparkling hazel eyes while softly touching perfect 34DD breasts. Endless, silky legs perfectly paired with size 9 stilettos reveal my flawless, sexy frame!

Being very selective and highly reviewed, I have an excellent reputation as one of the most sought after and exclusive companions in the industry! You will find me to be intelligent, sophisticated and refined, yet down to earth with a great sense of humor. I’m known to radiate vibrant, positive energy as well. With me . . . you are my companion as well! I will spoil you with affection because the only thing that matters during our time together is you and I.

Connection and chemistry are like a dance, you take the lead and I will passionately follow your every move. If your curiosity has been sparked and you want to ignite our passions, gratify yourself by exploring my website! Please complete a booking request to expedite your preferred scheduling.

Warmest Regards,
Kamilla Loreto

Save My Info!
Available: June 7-10
Incall- SF Union Square/ San Jose
Outcall- Please Inquire (+100)

Exclusive TNA Special:
2hrs/1000 90min/750 1hr/500

P411 iD: P165987
Email:
[email protected]
971-717-5872