Home Search Rules & FAQ Gallery Activity Support
+ Reply to Ad

PAIN and PUROSE|Serve Me and Take MY Lashes!

Hair color: Blonde
    Eyes: Hazel
    Height: 5' 8"
    Body Type: Athletic
    Cup Size: Bigger than life
    Ethnicity: White
    If you imagine a better world where Women have the upper hand, welcome.
    I am Mistress Charlotte Lashes, Lifestyle Domina and professional Bitch Goddess.

Our desires are intriguing phenomena. Everyone is motivated by something, no matter how obvious or obscure. We are all wired so differently, but the world is often a hostile place to be honest about our desires. Even when we hope to gather our nerve and share with our loved one's our true selves, we are met with confusion, disgust, misunderstanding. Fear drives us deeper into ourselves, protecting those deep secrets. This leaves us feeling we don't dare risk the odds that honesty may provoke: revulsion, abandonment, public disgrace.

One needs a safe harbour to explore; one needs a place to nurture those inner truths, to learn about one's self in a safe and controlled environment. Do I still have your attention?

Ironically, you may be searching for scenarios to rehearse these notions of public humiliation, but could you *actually* live this out in real life? Could you stand with arms lashed behind you, fettered, hooded and blindfolded while I attached a collar and lead you around by your manhood? With Me, you are sheltered and free to be my personal slave.

I am your prophet and you, my disciple. In My dungeon, your life is simpler, your purpose is singular: serve and endure. I put your best interest at heart and have an extensive working knowledge of BDSM, D/s, M/s, torture techniques, fluency in verbal humiliation, and 16+ years of dedicated continuing education and participation in kink and Leather lifestyle beginning in Los Angeles and continuing extensively in San Francisco. Now I am in Washington. Aren't you lucky?

My interests include and are by no means limited to:
    • spanking
    • flogging
    • caning
    • OTK paddling (including hair brushes and wooden spoons)
    • Bondage (light to inescapable, Rope to leather restraints)
    • Sensory Play
    • Role Play (Teacher/Governess and student, Mommy and boy, Nurse and patient)
    • CBT
    • Trampling in Boots
    • Boot and Shoe Worship (a reward for you)

For the willing applicant, I'm receiving appointments at a private dungeon in Everett, WA.
    Send me a COMPLETE EMAIL. One liners will be ignored, as will anyone who writes one word emails (i.e.: "Spanking?"). This will get you NO WHERE SLOW.

With complete sentences, write a salutation. Introduce yourself, tell me a little about who you are and why you are writing Me in the first place.

**Don't waste My time if you aren't committed to this process**
    DO refer to Me by my honorific "Mistress" or "Ms.".
    DO NOT be effusive. Try to keep your self under control.
    DO NOT "verbally grovel". This is a virtual means to an actual end. Refer to the above statement about "time wasting".
    DO tell me your fantasy. Do you have any fetishes? What are your HARD LIMITS? These must be specified.
    DO NOT EVER say "Anything you want, Mistress". Use what brain you possess to T-H-I-N-K. If you can't do this, you will be ignored. To put it short, this saves both of us from going anywhere "weird" physically, emotionally or psychologically. We agree we are adults who can communicate, understand? Splendid! Include the color of your toothbrush in your introduction email to ensure to Me you've read this, thoroughly.

Consent as well as boundaries will be honoured and this sentiment will be reciprocated or you will be excused, blocked and added to a list I share with my lovely FemDomme friends. You will be blacklisted. Life is much better for you if you simply cooperate. I'm a very understanding Domina, I respect boundaries; I ask that you respect Me and Mine.

NEVER ASK FOR SEX, YOU WILL BE IGNORED
    ~DO NOT DISCUSS TRIBUTE IN YOUR EMAIL. We will do this over the phone.~

With all of this out of the way, I look forward to leading you into the world for which your body hungers. Sensual experiences that shock and thrill your humble life await you!
    Last edited by CharlotteLashes; 05-27-2018 at 02:27 PM.

+ Reply to Ad