My name is Stella-Violette, Fetish lover, Goddess and playful Domina from the South Bay Area, I am naturally inquisitive and have always loved fetish play and exploring the erotic pleasure in female led relationships and domination … I love providing a range of experiences from fetish exploration and companionship to bratty domination or playful humiliation.

When we meet I create a personable, tailored experience focused on exploring your perfect fantasy.

I am authentic, thoughtful, curious, and openminded, the ideal partner to explore Anything you have been curious to explore, let go of any worries and thoughts from your everyday life and Step into a world separate from the ordinary and experience a space of erotic leisure, fantasy and pleasure.

There are many forms of pleasures available in the delicious world of kink and fetish and I love exploring them, let's create your ideal fantasy escape together.

Embrace and Explore your kinky or submissive side.

I am captivatingly all natural, with deep seductive expresso eyes and full, pouty lips, 5’0 with glowing soft skin and a silhouette that demands worship...my petite size makes being dominated by me a truly sensual exchange of power dynamics.

I am a tender sensual sadist, I love mixing compassionate tenderness and cruel touch. I enjoy bringing a playful, slightly sadistic, teasing edge to my domination style.

Explore the trust, sensuality, and eroticism of power exchange and Fetish with a perfect companion.

What kinky side have you been curious to explore?
What is your most secret fantasy you've wished to create?
Let us create that perfect experience and more.

Contact me through my booking form at my website: www.stellaviolette.online or email me at [email protected]. I am available for Outcall Mon, Wed-Sunday 12pm-11pm to the Bay Area, booking in advance preferred.

Incall Available only with Pre-Booking, at a luxurious private Dungeon in Oakland

Screening Required

Fav fetishes include: CMNF, PowerPlay, FemDom, RolePlay, Spanking, Trampling, Face Slapping, Vape Fetish, Armpit Worship, Balloon Fetish, Heel/Sock/Stockings Worship, Goddess Worship, Chastity/Keyholding, Petplay, Humiliation, SPH, Ballbusting, Light CBT and more.