Service Type: Companion

♥︎Hey You!♥︎
▻💋You May Call Me Ɓrąndi💋▻
♡👅Don't Miss Your Oppritunity to Have The Time Of Your Life With This Amazing Sweetheart👅♡ All Night Long!
♡I am Going to Be Out of Town May 28th - June 28th♡
♥︎✦I Guarantee It That You Will Regret It if You DO NOT INDULGE! AVAILABLE NOW ♥︎
⟫Check Out My New Pics & My All New Website With New Surprises On My Menu!
Come See my New Amaxing discreet Clean Private Location Located Near Greenwood!

👠

I am not your average gal! I go above & beyond then just your normal visit. I love to pamper and be pampered. I will have you counting down the days until our next visit. Im Super Friendly , accommodating, easy to talk & get along with. I am more submissive then dominant, but definitely know how to take the lead and make you feel welcomed. Do you enjoy just laying next to someone like myself, beautiful, curvy women, with captivating eyes dimples you will adore.
There's more that meets the eye with this innocent girl next-door. I have an exceptional skill of a dirty mouth taking your mind to places you might have never thought or been taken to before. One of my favorite things to do is to roll play! I want to listen to you ideas & trying out all different types of scenarios. There's no need to look further! I am newbie friendly & a awesome reliable reference. I respect your privacy and time & take it very seriously.

👠⇢💋⇢👠
CATCH ME WHILE YOU CAN SPECIAL DONATION RATES
LIMITED TIME ONLY (until May 27th)
(Take -50 off of my Hr sessions & above sessions also Incall only )
  • HHR⟫ 250↬Hr 350⟫ 350 ↬9oMins 450⟫ 400 2HRS⟫550⟫ 500

CONTACT ME :

For quickest response call or text me
206-852-5636

Email or PM me directly:
[email protected]/ MsBrandi03

Feel free to get to know me better on my website: msbrandimae.jimdoitfree.com