Service Type: Companion

Hello Men & Naughty Boys of TNA, My name is Alayna Lane standing at 5’5 weighting in at Spinner weight of 120lbs. Petite yet curvy frame & silky smooth skin guaranteed to have your body screaming for more.I am a discrete upscale provider, ENERGY & FUN I pride myself on giving my clients the most enjoyable & memorable experience that no other provider. I am perfect for a raunchy wild night 🤪 or long term companion.My amazing sensuality along with my comfortability with my body is captivating,I look to give you a relaxing time only a women’s touch can give you.I am many sided interested in many fields and many things never a boring moment.Our time together will be non rushed as I am no clock watcher,I cater to mature gentleman that appreciate a young lady , will never be left disappointed when booking with Alayna Lane . Hygiene is the one of the most important things to me , I practice good hygiene always I expect the same from my (INCALL SAN JOSE (UPSCALE )I offer half hour and hour appointment as well as extended time multiple hours and overnights. Don’t hesitate to call me serious inquires only please . Please give age, name, and nationality when contacting . Proper screening is required from there for both parties safety XoXo Alayna Lane look forward to hearing from you . 😘 (831) 219-8922